Successful applicants will undergo aptitude testing, medical screening and full investigative background checks that will include criminal, credit, past employment and personal reference checks.
Those chosen for consideration will attend 4 to 8 days depending on experience induction course. (SécureForce only provides 50% of the training program and hiring process.) ATV Groupe armé only (Req Id 01A)
SecureForce gives all new employees with a comprehensive training program on the handling of firearms and the use of force provided by the École Nationale de Police du Québec or with an instructor recognized and approved from the school.
Send your CV
For all job inquires please send the following information to email@example.com (indicate the Req Id position you are applying for in your CV with photocopy of your valid PPA and BSP license *Visits by appointment only
We apply all the principles of employment equity. We thank all applicants for their interest in SecureForce, however, we will only communicate with selected candidatesHow to obtain the PPA required?
Contact information for the Canada Firearms Center:
For information on the Canadian Safety Course (CCSMAF) and the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CCSMAFAR) in your area, please visit the website listed below::
Req Id 01A: Agents(es) Transport de Valeurs / Groupe armé
Location: Montreal, Quebec
- Being 20 years old and over
- Possess the Federal Firearms License (Possession and Acquisition-PAL) of restricted & non-restricted classification (and BSP Permit Convoyage de biens de valeur )
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent (Ministère de l'Éducation Quèbec)
- Hold a driver's license class 5 with a (*maximum of six demerit points) on abstract SAAQ. (driver's abstract mandatory)
- Being 19 years old and over
- Hold a driving license class 5 with a maximum of three demerit points. (drivers abstract mandatory SAAQ )
- Valid Passport (USA-CANADA)
- Hold a cell phone and vehicle owner (courrier commission)
Req Id 03C: Special courier drivers Courrier Logistics / unarmed Group
Montreal, Quebec / Ontario / united states